Lettercarving in Stone workshops: 3-day workshop Cumbria £285: 6 – day workshop Cambridge £485: Tea, coffee and biscuits are included. A deposit of £100 will secure your place. All workshops are non-residential. All deposits are non-refundable. Balance payments are due 6 weeks before the beginning of a workshop.
Workshops at the Lettering Arts Centre, Snape Maltings: 1 – day Calligraphy workshops with Gaynor Goffee £75; . 1 – day Lino Cut workshops with Louise Tiplady £75. Classes start at 10am prompt and finish approximately 4pm. You are welcome to arrive anytime after 9.30am. Full payment at time of booking a workshop.
Please bring your own lunch or there are a few cafes on the Snape Maltings site.
We unfortunately cannot offer concessions on calligraphy or Lino Cut workshops.
To book a place on our Lettercarving workshops please send a deposit cheque for £100 to the address below. Cheques should be made payable to The Lettering & Commemorative Arts Trust. If you would like to pay your deposit by bank transfer, please contact Lynne Alexander by email or phone 01728 688393 for details. Payment by credit or debit card can be made by calling the above number. Please note that all our courses are run subject to demand. Please contact Lynne Alexander BEFORE sending a deposit cheque to ensure there is a space on the workshop.
The Lettering Arts Trust Gift Vouchers Provide: Flexibility – With The Lettering Arts Gift Vouchers the recipient can redeem the voucher against the booking fee of any of our Workshops within 24 months from the date of purchase. Convenience –A brilliant idea for birthdays, Christmas or a special treat, family and friends can purchase The Lettering Arts Trust Gift Vouchers. Or you could purchase a number of The Lettering Arts Trust Gift Vouchers over a period of time to redeem against any of our workshops. The vouchers are valid for a full 24 months from the date of purchase. Ease – You can choose to either receive your The Lettering Arts Trust Gift Voucher as a hard copy through the post or electronically as a pdf voucher for you to print or just as a virtual voucher number which we log here on our system. Redeeming the The Lettering & Commemorative Arts Trust Gift Voucher is really easy – when the recipient has decided on the workshop of their choice they just call or email us – and that’s it! The voucher can be applied applied as either part or full payment of the required workshop fee. Please contact the Trust for more information or to purchase a voucher *vouchers cannot be redeemed for cash at a later date.
Cancellation of a Workshop
- If we have to cancel a course for any reason you will be notified as soon as possible and any deposits or course fees that have been paid will be refunded in full.
- The Trust reserves the right to cancel any course at short notice. In this event you will be notified as soon as possible and a full refund given.
- The Trust is unable to refund any additional costs incurred by you for accommodation or travel.
Cancellation of a Workshop by a student
- If you have to cancel your booking please notify the Trust at least 6 weeks before the workshop start date.
- For cancellations made more than six weeks before the start of the course, any fees paid over and above the deposit will be refunded.
- Refunds for those who cancel within six weeks of the course or fail to attend a course for its full duration, will be considered independently.
- All deposits are non-refundable.
For more information about our workshops, please contact Lynne Alexander Tel 01728 688393 The Lettering & Commemorative Arts Trust, Lettering Arts Centre Snape Maltings Suffolk IP17 1SP While every care has been taken in the production of this website to provide accurate descriptions of the courses on offer, the Trust reserves the right to make changes as necessary. You will be notified of changes in advance, wherever possible.