Our cancellation policies
Cancellation of a Workshop
- If we have to cancel a course for any reason you will be notified as soon as possible and any deposits or course fees that have been paid will be refunded in full.
- The Trust reserves the right to cancel any course at short notice. In this event you will be notified as soon as possible and a full refund given.
- The Trust is unable to refund any additional costs incurred by you for accommodation or travel.
Cancellation of a Workshop by a student
- If you have to cancel your booking please notify the Trust at least 6 weeks before the workshop start date.
- For cancellations made more than six weeks before the start of the course, any fees paid over and above the deposit will be refunded.
- Refunds for those who cancel within six weeks of the course or fail to attend a course for its full duration, will be considered independently.
- All deposits are non-refundable.
Patrons & Friends Cancellation Policy
By clicking the 'Agree' button, you agree and consent to use PayPal for automatic payments to LCAT Trading Ltd and you authorise LCAT Trading Ltd to directly debit your PayPal account accordingly. These payments will be made in accordance with the terms of the User Agreement applicable to "pre-approved payments". Payments will be made with your default payment method unless you select a preferred payment method. To make a change, log in to your account and go to My money in your Profile, then update the “My pre-approved payments” section: https://www.paypal.com/myaccount/autopay/
To cancel, go to settings, then under payments go to 'manage my pre-approved payments' and here find LCAT Trading Ltd, Cancel and Confirm.